Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Simple Eid Table Frame Decor

I was enjoying a much needed break recently and headed to Pinterest for some fun.  While there, I came across an adorable Christmas frame project and wanted to try it for Eid. 

This is what I came up with and I thought you might enjoy the tutorial so that you can make your own.

Simple Eid Table Frame Decor

I had all the supplies on hand, so I was able to just whip up the entire project in less then 10 minutes.  It might be fun to revisit this project with my daughters, but with different letters, for our 2014 - 30 Day Ramadan Crafty Challenge.

Supplies:
Gold frame
Arabesque paper
Wooden scrabble tiles
Glue

Eid Table Frame Decor Supplies

My frame was a 5x5 frame, so I cut my cardstock to fit inside and glued my letters to the outside.  Wal'lah, it's that easy.

Glue your Eid Saeed scrabble tiles on

Tip: I just used regular Elmer's glue because I want to reuse my frame/glass for later.  If you want your letters to stick on there very well, you'll want to use a hot glue gun or E6000.

Eid Saeed!

If you want to change the color, just spray paint or decoupage your frame.  The possibilities are endless.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...